If so, please join me for the return of one of my favorite workshops!
Your Best Year Yet 2023 is live, online 90-minute guided workshop led by me (financial author/organizer Angele McQuade) to help you reflect on, celebrate, and release 2022; discover your biggest goals and dreams for 2023; and identify all kinds of financial loose ends distracting you from your truest joy.
Are you a woman who…
- Feels like you should have some way of reflecting over the past year as you set intentions for this new year, but still aren’t sure where to start?
- Feels disappointed by how much you didn’t get finished in 2022, even though you felt like you were busier than ever?
- Feels so exhausted by 2022 (and to be honest, 2021 and 2020, too) that you don’t even want to look back?
- Feels resistance to working on 2023 goals when 2022 still feels unfinished?
- Feels embarrassed to dream big dreams, because who are you to be allowed to want those kinds of things, anyway?
- Is eager to celebrate your 2022 successes and accomplishments but could use some help remembering exactly what they were?
- Yearns for some hope, some sense there’s something in your control, even when your home and work life and the world in general seem to be spinning out of control?
We live in a world that’s exhausting on so many levels, where the push to go go go never seems to stop. Not giving yourself the time and space to deeply reflect, celebrate, and dream big dreams can leave you feeling unseen, deflated, adrift.
- You deserve celebration, even if you feel like you didn’t accomplish nearly enough. (Guess what—you probably did a lot more than you’re giving yourself credit for!)
- You deserve recognition for all you did accomplish, even if no one else gives it to you.
- You deserve time and space dedicated solely to discovering what you most want and need in 2023.
- You deserve a few minutes to yourself to uncover what’s really weighing you down, decide what you want to do about it, and find support to make that happen.
Your Best Year Yet 2023 is an invitation to dream big, to find inspiration and direction. It’s also an opportunity to think small, by identifying the tiny needlepricks of all those little things (especially the money-related ones) you’ve been needing to get done for so long. Wouldn’t it feel great to lift the overwhelm of the unknown by finding clarity in what needs to be done now, and the closure of recognizing what you can safely let go of forever?
Your Best Year Yet 2023 is a live, 90 minute guided session for women and non-binary people, filled with introspective questions and prompts that will give you time and space to…
- Review and reflect on your 2022 to help you discover what you loved about your year, what you wish had been different, and what you’ve already started to create that you can continue to build on this coming year
- Set inspiring new goals and dream big dreams (especially financial ones) for 2023
- Share—if you want—and refine your personal, professional, and especially your financial 2023 goals and dreams with other women yearning for the same clarity and support
- Ask me any questions that might help you start working toward your financial goals and dreams even faster
By the end of Your Best Year Yet, you’ll feel proud of all the 2022 successes and accomplishments you’ve identified and be closer to letting go of any still-lingering regrets or disappointment. You’ll also feel lighter after casting off the weight of uncertainty and overwhelm thanks to identifying your most nagging loose ends, and you’ll leave inspired for 2023 thanks to your new list of goals and dreams, plus concrete steps to turn them into reality.
Your Best Year Yet 2023 will be offered live in a private Zoom group one-time session lasting approximately 90 minutes. Choose one session from the following available times:
Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 9 a.m. Eastern/8 a.m. CT/7 a.m. MT/6 a.m. PT
Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern/7:30 p.m. CT/6:30 p.m. MT/5:30 p.m. PT
Friday, January 20, 2023 at 12 p.m. Eastern/11 a.m. CT/10 a.m. MT/9 a.m. PT
Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 6 p.m. Eastern/5 p.m. CT/4 p.m. MT/3 p.m. PT
Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 10 a.m. Eastern/9 a.m. CT/8 a.m. MT/7 a.m. PT
Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 3 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. CT/1 p.m. MT/noon PT
In honor of all the promise this new year holds, the cost of this live, online 90-minute guided session of Your Best Year Yet 2023 is only $23. To ensure the privacy of all attendees, sessions will NOT be recorded and there will be no replays available if you are unable to attend live. The purchase price of this workshop is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend live, you may reschedule to a later session if one is still available (24 hours’ notice required).
Why choose me to work with?
I’m a money expert who has published two financial books (including Investment Clubs for Dummies), with a third on the way in mid-2023. I’ve been a monthly columnist for BetterInvesting magazine for more than 20 years and have taught on financial topics (including the deep connection between money and creativity) online and at live events across the United States. I also do financial organizing for private clients and am about to launch a new nine-week financial accountability “let’s get your taxes ready” group program with 70+ hours of live, guided co-work and financial Q&A sessions held during February, March, and April. (Other 2023 guided accountability programs will focus on finalizing your estate planning, tidying up money-related loose ends, and general financial organizing.)
Beyond those professional qualifications, I’ve managed my own family’s finances and investments over the decades through years both tight and fruitful. Wherever you are right now—whether that’s helping your parents with their finances; juggling college savings and other expenses for your kids; exploring life on your own or as an empty-nester; figuring out the best investment strategies for your retirement; dealing with moving, job loss, divorce, or other major life transitions; struggling with fixed costs that are more than you can afford; looking at unexpected money you’re not sure what to do with (and maybe feel a little guilty for having when others have less); starting a new business; dreaming big dreams you’re not sure you deserve—I’ve probably been somewhere similar, and I’d love to help you dream, plan, and make your way through it.
Ready to join me? You’ll find all the details to sign up here…